Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

First Bake - Chocolate Brownie


I went to Nilgris to check out on ready to make Cake mixes. The Chocolate Brownie from Fun foods had an attractive image on the cover and it was only 65. So I got it immediately.

I had nothing to do in that. Just mix the powder with the required amount of melted butter, beat it and bake @180 degree celcius for 20 minutes.


Wow, it had a nice aroma while baking. But still I had a problem in this. In every blog it is said that grease the cake tin and pour the mix. I too greased it with butter and dusted with Maida.
But I had tough time taking the brownie out of the tin. My husband showed all his might to take it off the tin and was successful!

I was very happy and the brownie tasted soft and yummy. We had topped it with butter scotch icecream and it vanished in 2 days!

I've asked Jayasree of Kailas Kitchen about greasing and dusting. Once she replies shall update shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment